Orders are shipped every Monday and Tuesday only. We dont want your products sitting in a warehouse over the weekend so we limit shipments to early in the week.
Please note, not every destination on the East Coast delivers in the same time frame. The shipping carriers usually give an estimate and we dont want it to take more than 5 days transit time to reach you. We offer expedited services as well.
Need your order faster?
Please use the expedited option or contact us. Most orders within the lower 48 states will deliver between 1-5 days after the shipment is dispatched.
All domestic orders will be shipped USPS or UPS Ground unless otherwise specified.
Shipping to a PO Box?
Due to issues with P.O. Box shipments and notifications to customers, we are discontinuing this as an allowable method. We apologize for any inconvenience. typically a P.O. Box order unnecessarily adds an additional 1-3 days between notification and order pickup which would adversely hurt the frozen must products.
Common Postal Holidays for 2020. We try to avoid shipping on these dates.
- Wednesday, January 1 (New Years Day)
- Monday, January 20 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 17 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day*)
- Monday, September 7 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 12 (Columbus Day)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, must be reported to Grapebuckets.com within 2 days of receipt. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments discovered after 2 days.